Scuba diving to a depth of 40 m.
Successful graduates will receive the International CMAS P** certification, which entitles them to dive all over the world.
– minimum age 15 years
– holder of a P* qualification or comparable qualification of another diving system
– completed 20 open water dives, including 10 dives to medium depths (up to 30 metres) before being awarded CMAS P**
– night dive
– medical examination + EEG examination
– teaching materials
– 4 theory lessons
– 4 dives
– DAN diving insurance during the course
– CMAS P** card, valid worldwide
appointment by agreement