Scuba diving for juniors.
Successful graduates will receive an international CMAS JUNIOR card, which entitles them to dive to shallow depths accompanied by a P** holder, this diver must be the legal guardian of the accompanied person or a person authorized by them.
– age 12 to 14 years
– teaching materials
– rental of complete equipment
– 6 hours of theory and 3 practical exercises
– 6 dives
– DAN diving insurance during the course
– CMAS JUNIOR card, valid worldwide
– membership fee of the association
appointment by agreement